Duty Hours: 8,10,12
Last Updated: 3 min ago
We are an Online Portal. Hire Maids, Babysitters, Cooks, Caretakers etc.
No further commission to be paid. Upto 20x cheaper than agencies.
Shortlist the Resumes, Call and Hire.
100% Refund Policy(T&C).
If you are looking to hire a cook in Thane, the Salary depends on the following factors:
1. Salary of cook for home that is prevalent in your locality and more specifically in your apartment complex
2. No. of family members for whom home cooking is to be done
3. Quantity of food to be prepared
4. Experience of the maid for Cooking
5. Time when the home cook has to report to work (For odd hours, you have to pay extra)
6. Number of times the cook has to come in a day (she will charge less if she can cook for both the meals in one visit)
To cook for a family of 4 people- Lunch, Breakfast & Dinner- Visit twice a day: Rs 8000-Rs 9000
To cook for a family of 4 people- Only one meal: Rs 4500-Rs 5000
To cook for a family of 2 people- Lunch, Breakfast & Dinner- Visit twice a day: Rs 6000-Rs 6500
For locations where supply of cooks for home is less for eg. South Mumbai, you should add a premium of Rs 1000-Rs 2000 to the above mentioned numbers.
Bonus: In Mumbai and Thane, It is customary to give an annual bonus equivalent to one month’s salary. This is given during Diwali time. If the home cook has worked for less than 6 months during the year, some employers give only half of this amount as bonus. It is ultimately dependent on the relation between the two parties.
The above salary guidelines are broadly relevant whether you are looking to hire through an agency for cooks or through an online portal like JobNukkad.