1. Users can not impersonate any other person or organisation or use a fake name while creating their profile and introducing themselves to the job-seekers.
2. JobNukkad reserves the right to terminate the subscription of a user, if the use is found to be in contravention of the Terms & Conditions.
3. For Free Package, the user is allowed to use the package only once (by registering himself or through family members). JobNukkad has the right to cancel the subscription of any user for such contravention.
4. The Portal is a subscription based model. Whether you are successful in hiring depends upon many factors such as type of work, salary offered, your location, duty time etc. While the whole system is designed to ensure your success, JobNukkad does not take guarantee that you will be able to hire if you purchase a package.
5. Users acknowledge that JobNukkad is not liable for any form of loss or damage that may be suffered by a User through the use of the Website including loss of data or information or any kind of financial or physical loss or damage. Further, JobNukkad does not take responsibility for the conduct of the employees listed on JobNukkad’s platform. The employer is required to conduct its own verification for the hired employees.
6. JobNukkad does not charge money from job-seekers for providing them jobs. We strictly discourage the practice of charging money from job-seekers.
7. Our portal is meant for direct hiring by households / direct employers. Placement agencies or other middlemen are not allowed to approach the candidates listed on our portal. If a placement agency or any third party middleman buys a package, their Login will be disabled and the amount will not be refunded.
8. The user agrees to opt-in to occasional promotional communication by JobNukkad.
9. Money-Back guarantee: Read details here.
10. All disputes are subject to Mumbai jurisdiction only.